Due to sudden and unforeseen circumstances, we regret to inform you that the Internet Marketing Conference in Toronto scheduled to be held on March 20th and 21st of 2013, has been canceled.
We invite you to attend one of the other digital marketing conferences that are taking place at March 20th and 21st 2013 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
|Increase Search Visibility, Clicks and Conversion
|The most comprehensive and forward thinking digital analytics forum
loaded with predictive analytics case studies, expertise and resources.
IMC Toronto March 20-21, 2013:
Managing the Digital Marketing Eco-System
Improve your ability to manage digital media, marketing & communications. Exchange ideas, hear case studies, learn leading strategies, and get tactical advice you can apply immediately. Connect with an international community of digital marketers.
A packed agenda focused on:
- Content Strategy: Email, Video, Website, SEO
- Community Strategy: Design, Engage, Connect and Converse
- Campaigns: Display, Re-Targeting, Social and Mobile
- Insights and Performance: User Experience, Testing and Analytics
Why You Should Attend:
You’ll learn from industry leaders and peers, their successes and challenges. You’ll see case studies and participate in lively discussions. You’ll network with both local and global professionals – like-minded people facing the same challenges as you:
- Take home practical, tactical advice you can apply immediately
- Get up to speed on marketing technology without becoming an engineer
- Improve your ability to manage multiple campaigns across multiple platforms
- Learn how to get insights out of data without becoming a statistician
Explore New Challenges, Opportunities
At IMC Toronto we’ll explore, discuss and debate today’s challenges, opportunities and solutions:
- Are the web marketing lessons of the past 10 years still relevant?
- Do we still need to be “site” focused?
- What is our Cross-Platform Content Strategy?
- Who should manage our social media initiatives? Is it replacing PR?
- Should we spend more on campaigns, technology or people?
- Is now the time to test mobile? What does a mobile strategy look like?