Registration starts at 07.30
• 8.30 - 9.00 The Internet Marketing Process by Lennart Svanberg, Arranger of The Internet Marketing Conference
"The Process of Internet Marketing is described. It is based on your content, on how you Design your Web Page and the choosing of Domain Names. Submit your site to the Search Engines, Create Linking by Emails and Analyze the Traffic you'll get. By going through the Internet Marketing Process you can check if you have done it all, or maybe missed a part."
• 9.00 - 9.20 Ethics of Search Engine Marketing by Klaus Patzwald, @ web
"Search Engine Marketing is about different methodologies. Some of them can be seen as unethical by the Search Engines."
• 9.20 - 9.40 Cases of branding and promotion strategies by Alexea Grech, Internet Marketer, Newmedia Marketing Solutions.
"To distinguish your company from the competition, requires innovation, originality and creativity."
• 9.40 - 10.00 Coffee break
• 10.00 - 10.20 Domain Names, TradeMarks, .De .Com, Representative from Nic-De
"The Domain Name is the single most important asset of your web presence. Choose right from the beginning. Learn about possibilities and pitfalls."
• 10.20 - 10.40 Web Site Design by Stefan Fischerlaender, Certo it solutions & training GmbH
"A web site should have the best available content, be user friendly and search engine optimized."
• 10.40 - 11.00 Search Engines by Christian Vollmert, CEO luna-park
• "With a marketing plan and a web site, it's now time to submit to the Search Engines. Learn about the possibilites the Search Engines gives you. Which are the most important web sites for your business?"
• 11.00 - 11.20 Email Marketing by Kalle Blomquist, DigiMedia.Se
"Email is the most widely used tool on the Internet. Use it in your daily Internet marketing tactics. Learn how to write Email Copy that catches the receivers attention!"
• 11.20 - 11.40 Successful Internet Marketing Strategies, Panel Discussion Moderated by Lennart Svanberg
"Our morning speakers talks about Domain Names, Search Engines, Homepages, Links and Emails as a foundation for your Internet marketing strategy."
• 11.40 - 13.00 Lunch
• 13.00 - 13.20 Search Engine Technology by Steve Wastie, Director of Marketing, Inktomi
"A web site is judged by it's content, the number of links to it and much more. Inktomi provides the technology for Search Engines, both for the Internet and Company Intranets. By knowing how the engineers behind a Search Engine Company thinks, your page ranking can be improved."
• 13.20 - 13.40 The world's largest human powered Directory, by Joe Sullivan Meta Editor Open Directory
"The Open Directory is the single most important Directory for your web sites indexing. Because the Open Directory Data is free to use, almost every Search Engine uses it. Joe Sullivan is one of the ultimate judges on your ranking."
• 13.40 - 15.00 Presentation and Panel Discussion with German and European Search Engines Representatives.
- MSN, Olaf Stephan, Search Manager
- Altavista, Kevin Eyres, AltaVista International General Manager
- Lycos, Frau Felicitas Piegsda-Rohowski, Vice President Search & Communication Lycos Europe
- Infoseek, Stefan Müller, Indexmanager
- Inktomi, Steve Wastie, Director of Marketing
- Open Directoy, Joe Sullivan, Meta Editor
The Panel Discussion also features Mathias Schmitz
• 15.00 - 15.20 Coffe Break
• 15.20 - 15.40 Pay-for-Performance Search by Alexander Holl, Overture
"Pay-for-Performance has revolutionized the Search Industry by letting the highest bidder on a search term also become number 1 in the search results."
• 15.40 - 16.20 Presentation and Panel Discussion about Pay-for-Performance Search Engines moderated by Nathan Power, PayPerClickSearchEngines
- Introduction by Nathan Power from PayPerClickSearchEngines
"PayPerClickSearchEngines.Com is the no1 spot for information about Pay-for-Performance.
- Espotting, Sebastian Bishop, Director
"Espotting is now introduced into Germany and Overture is preparing to launch its service. Is Pay-for-Performance the future of Search?"
- Overture, Alexander Holl, also participating in the Discussion
"Overture, formerly known as Goto, was the first Search Engine to introduce payment as a criteria for getting listed first in search results. Today Overture has partnered with many of the major Search Engines that are in different ways showing search results from Overture"
• 16.20 - 16.40 Traffic Analysis by Christian Vollmert, CEO, luna-park
"Do you measure the results of your Internet activities? Everything performed online can be measured thanks to the log file that records our visitors. There are a number of tools to help you analyze, how can you be helped?"
• 16.40 - 17.00 Using Traffic Analysis to serve your visitors better by Quova
"GeoPoint is your geolocation service. It lets your Web site know in real-time where each visitor is located. So you can dynamically serve up the message, pricing, currency, product, or ad that's right for that user."
• 17.00 Round Panel Discussion with todays speaker moderated by Lennart Svanberg
For people interested in The World Association of Internet Marketers, The Association will have its first Germany meeting right now after the Conference ends. Location will be announced here and in our WAIM-forum at SearchEngineForums.