IMC Stockholm 2011
19-20 September, 2011
Due to unforseen circumstances Internet Marketing Conference Stockholm has had to be cancelled. The two events due to take place alongside IMC – Search Marketing Expo and eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit are not affected and will take place as scheduled. Please contact us for further information. Email:
Effective and Successful Online Marketing Methods
Industry leaders reveal the tips, tricks and traps of online marketing. Stay on top of the latest social media, video and mobile marketing practices while reinforcing your understanding of the fundamentals.
- Comprehensive, intensive, conclusive sessions on the marketing skills needed today.
- This is your opportunity to learn the most from the best. Whether your education interests are specific, immediate or career-building, IMC offers an extensive variety of subject matter.
Explore New Challenges, Opportunities and Solutions
The digital eco-system has expanded across multiple platforms through multiple devices putting pressure on marketers to manage multiple touch points and make sense of behaviour, sentiment and intent. IMC Stockholm provides the perfect environment to explore and debate today’s challenges, opportunities and solutions.
Learn from Experts, Vendors and Each Other
IMC attracts the best speakers with the most experience to deliver sessions with the most valuable marketing instruction. Register now for two full days of knowledge sharing and educational sessions delivered by experts, peers and vendors.
IMC is being co-located with eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit and SMX – Search Marketing Expo – at München Bryggeriet (Munich Brewery), Stockholm. All three shows share one combined exhibition hall. Get a Combo Pass (access to IMC and eMetrics or SMX) or Super Combo Pass (giving you open access to the sessions of all three conferences) here.
Why You Should Attend
- Take home practical, tactical advice you can apply immediately
- Get up to speed on marketing technology without becoming an engineer
- Improve your ability to manage multiple campaigns across multiple platforms
- Learn how to get insights out of data without becoming a statistician
- Align online marketing with overall business goals
- Become indispensable to your company and your clients