IMC Vancouver October 3-4, 2011:
Managing the Digital Marketing Eco-System
Improve your ability to manage digital media, marketing & communications. Exchange ideas, hear case studies, learn leading strategies, and get tactical advice you can apply immediately. Connect with an international community of digital marketers.
- Content Strategy: Email, Video, Website, SEO
- Community Strategy: Design, Engage, Connect and Converse
- Campaigns: Display, Re-Targeting, Social and Mobile
- Insights and Performance: User Experience, Testing and Analytics
Here are just a few of the IMC Vancouver speakers, business leaders and marketers leading digital and ecommerce strategies
- Andrew Bailey, Chairman & CEO, Proximity North America
- Robb Collins, Manager of eCommerce, Royal Canadian Mint
- Gary Fearnall, Director of Global Marketing Solutions, LinkedIn
- Paula Gignac, President, IAB Canada
- Braden Hoeppner, VP Web Sales, Coastal Contacts
- David Jenkins, Director of Merchandizing & Analytics, BuildDirect
- Nick Jones, Director of Digital Product Development & Strategy, CBC
- Michal Lorenc, Manager of Dedicated Client Services, Google Canada
- Kathleen Maynard, Executive Director, Canadian Manufactured Housing Institute (CMHI)
- Jim Sterne, Author, Entrepreneur & Industry Leader, Targeting
- Michael Tchong, Founder & Trend Analyst, Ubercool Inc.
- Pam Williams, Founder, Ecole Chocolat
Why You Should Attend:
You’ll learn from industry leaders and peers, their successes and challenges. You’ll see case studies and participate in lively discussions. You’ll network with both local and global professionals – like-minded people facing the same challenges as you:
- Take home practical, tactical advice you can apply immediately
- Get up to speed on marketing technology without becoming an engineer
- Improve your ability to manage multiple campaigns across multiple platforms
- Learn how to get insights out of data without becoming a statistician
Explore New Challenges, Opportunities
At IMC Vancouver we’ll explore, discuss and debate today’s challenges, opportunities and solutions:
- Are the web marketing lessons of the past 10 years still relevant?
- Do we still need to be “site” focused?
- What is our Cross-Platform Content Strategy?
- Who should manage our social media initiatives? Is it replacing PR?
- Should we spend more on campaigns, technology or people?
- Is now the time to test mobile? What does a mobile strategy look like?